Terms and Conditions
Use of this Website and Mobile App
You agree to use this website and mobile app only for lawful purposes related to your membership or possible membership in Volkswagen Club of WA Inc or related to your pursuit of the activities and programming supported by Volkswagen Club of WA Inc. You agree that you will NOT use it to:
- Upload or transmit any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, obscene, libellous, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable according to community standards.
- Violate the legal rights of others (including their right to privacy), or violate the laws of any jurisdiction.
- Impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a Volkswagen Club of WA Inc administrator, or misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Upload or otherwise transmit data that you do not have the legal right to upload or transmit, that violates any patent, trademark, trade secret, or copyright, or that contains a virus or deliberately corrupted data. You acknowledge that you have full rights to transmit the data that you upload or post, and you accept full responsibility for its legality, reliability and appropriateness.
- Collect information about others (including contact information and e-mail addresses) without their consent.
- Upload, store, maintain, forward or display adult content, including documents and images of a lewd or lascivious nature. This website and the messages, documents, and images it contains may be viewed by children, so all users share responsibility for ensuring that content is appropriate.
- Engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the website or which, may harm Volkswagen Club of WA Inc or users of the website, or expose them to liability.
The administrators of Volkswagen Club of WA Inc reserve the right to remove any information or material from the website, without explanation, which we determine at our sole discretion, to be incompatible with the above restrictions, including anything that we believe, through our own research or notification by others, may constitute copyright infringement.
However, these actions will be performed on a best-efforts basis. The administrators of Volkswagen Club of WA Inc cannot review all material that is posted to the website or mobile app, nor guarantee that objectionable material is immediately removed. Therefore, the Volkswagen Club of WA Inc will not assume liability for any action or inaction regarding such material uploaded to the website or mobile app, or indeed, for the content itself.
If you believe that your intellectual property is being violated by something or someone on this website or mobile app, please notify the Volkswagen Club of WA Inc immediately with sufficient documentation to allow us to identify the infringing material and its location, as well as your claim and authority to file this notification, and your contact information.
If you are a member of Volkswagen Club of WA Inc, you will receive a username and password which are used to log into your account. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your username and password, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your account. If you are accessing this website from a shared computer (such as in a public library), you must be careful to log out of the account and close the browser before leaving the workstation. If you suspect that your account has been compromised in any way, you must notify Volkswagen Club of WA Inc immediately. Volkswagen Club of WA Inc will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with the provisions in this section.
Privacy and Protection of Personal Information
Credit Card Transactions
This website supports credit card transactions of various kinds. You acknowledge that you have carefully reviewed the summary of charges for each transaction before selecting the link or button to finalize the transaction. If you do not understand a credit card transaction, contact us immediately on the Contact Us page. If there has been an error, we will reverse the transaction.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Volkswagen Club of WA Inc and their respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents, affiliates, third party information providers, licensors and others involved in the development or maintenance of this website or mobile app, or the delivery of products or services through the website or mobile app, from and against any and all liabilities, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorney’s fees, arising from any violation by you of these Terms and Conditions or your use of this website or mobile app, or of any products, services or information obtained from this website or mobile app.
Third Party Links
This website or mobile app may contain links to other locations on the Internet not controlled or managed by Volkswagen Club of WA Inc. Volkswagen Club of WA Inc are not responsible for the quality, accuracy or content of the information, products, services or policies of these websites. Your use of such websites is at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites.
If you are a member of the club, Volkswagen Club of WA Inc reserve the right to close your account if you do not renew your membership when it is due to expire, in accordance with club policies posted on the website and in renewal notices sent by email or regular mail.
The administrators of Volkswagen Club of WA Inc also reserve the right to terminate access to this website or mobile app and refuse service to users who violate these Terms and Conditions or who we reasonably believe are not intending to use the platform for its intended purpose, and to pursue legal remedies against persistent or serious offenders.